Firmware Version Check.
1) Connect the TViX to your TV and then turn on the TViX.
2) Press the SETUP button on the top panel and the setup screen will be displayed.
3) Check the latest firmware version of TViX at www.tvix.co.kr
Downloading the Firmware.
1) Download the latest firmware from http://www.tvix.co.kr to your PC.
2) Connect the TViX to your PC with a USB and then turn it on.
3) Your system will recognize the TViX as an external hard drive.
4) Copy the latest firmware files into the root of the TVIX hard drive or USB memory device.
5) Turn off the TViX and bring it to your TV for firmware upgrading.
How to Upgrade the Firmware
1) Connect the TViX to your TV
2) Select the copied firmware file (ex: TViX1.0.0.fwp) and press OK on the remote to start upgrading.
3) The following screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions on the screen.
4) New firmware upgrade is in process. When the upgrade is successfully finished, the TViX HD will reboot automatically.